Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reason or not a Reason

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes when things happen that are hurtful, we may wish that it wouldn't have happened. Some times we wonder why something didn't happen a certain way. My husband use to talk to me about how we grew up so close (in Harborcreek) to each other, but we had never met until that one day in September of 2003. He seemed to be angry about it, like we had missed out on something. On the other hand, I felt that our meeting was perfect timing. I would have never been interested in a relationship with him before that time, because of the internal struggle I was going through. In order to accept that I deserved an awesome guy like my husband, I had to accept me for me. In the end here we are- together living and planning for our future.

You never know what can happen, so be prepared for hurricanes!

Jess

No comments: